In order for our warranty team to properly assess a warranty claim, we require some information to help understand what product you have and what issues you are experiencing. It is helpful to be as descriptive as possible when filing a warranty claim to help our team understand how to best assist you!
Below, you can find what photos our warranty team requires and some examples to help understand how best to take your photos.
Important: When attaching your photos to your warranty claim, please attach one photo at a time before clicking next. You’ll be guided through the required photos one at a time. Please do not attach more than one photo per step.
To file a warranty claim, you will need the following information:
- Photo or file 1: Copy of your purchase receipt.
- You can provide a photo of your receipt or you may attach a scanned file of your receipt. If you do not have a receipt, we cannot move forward with your claim.
- Photo 2: A clear and full image of your entire base.
- This photo is best taken by standing at the foot of the bed and taking a photo of the base as a whole. This image should show the entire base from head to foot and side to side. Please remove your mattress for this photo.
- Photo 3: A clear image or video demonstration the affected area.
- For broken pieces, please provide a photo. To demonstrate noise, please provide a video file.
- Photo 4: A clear image of your base law tag.
- The location of this tag depends on the model you have.
If you believe that your product has developed a defect, you may start a claim at the link below.