If you are having trouble filing your warranty claim online, please review some troubleshooting tips that may help below:
- Ensure you are using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (Internet Explorer does not work well with our websites)
- Clear Cache, History, and Cookies
- Ensure Wifi is connected and Stable
- If you are having trouble submitting a claim and you are on the photo portion, please only attach one photo per page before hitting next. By the time you reach the end and successfully submit your claim, you should only have the amount of photos/attachments as the numbers listed above the photo examples
- If you are missing text information from a field within the form, after you select "next" or “submit” there will be a red error message indicating which field was missed. Be sure to fill in all of the requested fields correctly as you go.
- Once your claim is submitted, you will receive an email notification with a claim number. If you have any questions before our Warranty Review Team reaches out, you may reply to that email notification.
Note: Filing your claim online will be the quickest way to receive a decision. Once you successfully file your warranty claim, our Warranty Review Team will review your information and get in touch as soon as possible.
Was this article helpful?
32 out of 79 found this helpful