If you're experiencing an issue placing your order, please review the tips below for assistance:
- Have you confirmed that all of your payment information has been entered correctly (credit card number, expiration date, CVV)?
- Does your billing address match your shipping address. Your billing address must match the billing address associated with your credit card. If these addresses do not match, please reach out to our Support Team at 888-386-0356 for assistance with placing your order.
- Have you called your credit card company to ensure there isn’t a block? Sometimes larger, unexpected purchases can be flagged as fraud and you must call to okay them before the credit card company will approve the charge.
- Do you have enough credit on the card to cover the total amount? If not, we do offer split pay as an option. This will allow you to split the purchase total between two credit cards, or between a credit card and our Wells Fargo financing option.
- If you're financing your purchase, does the purchase total exceed your Wells Fargo limit? If so, you could call Wells Fargo at 1-800-459-8451 to discuss raising your limit.
Was this article helpful?
6 out of 26 found this helpful