If one or more of the functions on the bed base have stopped operating:
- Check under the bed base to verify that the wired connections are secure and that there are no cords or bedding obstructing the movement of the base.
- Check to ensure the green LED light is illuminated on the control box. If there is no light, verify that the input and power cords are properly connected.
- Unplug the base for 1 minute to reset the electronic components.
- Plug bed base into a different electrical outlet, or test current outlet with another working appliance (a grounded, electrical surge protector is recommended).
If you are having issues with your remote, check the following:
- Ensure that your remote batteries are properly installed or do not need replacing.
- Ensure Child Lock feature is not enabled.
If these tips do not help, we recommend taking a look at your user manual first. If you still have issues with your base, let us know and we can assist further at 800-821-6621.